Fenner Drives NinjaFlex Filament
NinjaFlex performs with an exciting combination of elongation, elasticity, and strength. NinjaFlex comes in many colors that have a beautiful, strong sheen after being 3D printed. Like SemiFlex, NinjaFlex is a premium and high quality filament material capable of opening the door to a wide range of new applications for your LulzBot desktop 3D printer.
- Make it ideal for costumes, cell phone cases, covers, grips, and thin sturdy membranes
- When using hexagonal infill you can even create objects that are stiffer along one axis orientation, while the other axes remain soft and squishy
- NinjaFlex is softer and bends more easily, it needs to be printed with the Flexystruder Tool Head
- It is required to be printed at lower speeds and at a larger layer height than standard filaments.
- Filament Diameter: 3mm (0.118 inches)
- Amount of Filament: 0.75 kg (1.65 lbs)
- Filament color may vary
- Tool Head: LulzBot Flexystruder or FlexyDually Tool Head
- Hot End Temperature: 230°C
- Print Surface:To make removing 3D printed NinjaFlex objects easier, we strongly recommend applying a glue stick
- Print Surface Temperature: Off
- LulzBot TAZ FlexyDually
- LulzBot TAZ/Mini Flexystruder