To make printing much easier
Dimafix is an adhesive for 3d printing; it creates an interface between the filament and the printbed that provides the required adherence to avoid internal tensions.
- It provides great grip between plastic and glass, so warping is not a problem even in large ABS parts.
- You will be able to print in all kind of thermoplastic materials.
- The adhesion property will be activated when the HeatedBed’s temperature is higher than 50ºC.
- While the bed is hot the adhesive effect will be working even in large prints.
- When the HeatedBed’s temperature goes down (40-50ºC) the adhesion effect disappears and the model will be easily detached.
- It is soluble so it is easy to clean only with water.
- It has a long useful life (more than 100 uses).
|Activation temperature:||50 ℃|