CC-Products Laywoo-D3 (LayWood) Filament
While your 3D prints are rooted in technology they can have a more natural appearance when printed with our Laywoo-D3 wooden filament.
- Low to no warping tendencies when printed on a heated bed
- Hotter temperatures will extrude a darker filament
- Finished prints can also be easily sanded, glued and sealed
Wood Allergen Warning
This product contains natural wood fibers. Discontinue use immediately if rash, irritation, discomfort or other allergic reactions develop. If skin irritation develops, wash thoroughly with soap and water. Consult your physician if the allergic reactions persist.
Due to the fibrous nature of this filament, we strongly recommend using a LulzBot Tool Head with a .5mm nozzle for optimal 3D printing performance.
- Filament Diameter: 3 mm (0.12 inches)
- Amount of Filament: 250g (0.55 lbs)
- Filament color may vary
- Special Tool Head Requirements: Hot end with 0.50mm nozzle recommended
- Hot End Temperature Range: 175°C-230°C
- Print Surface: PEI film recommended
- Print Surface Temperature: 60°C
- LulzBot Taz 6
- LulzBot Mini
- LulzBot TAZ 5
- LulzBot TAZ 5 Hexagon
- LulzBot TAZ 6 Hexagon
- LulzBot Hexagon
- LulzBot Budaschnozzle
- LulzBot TAZ Dual Extruder